There's a handy chart there delineating all of this but the main points of interest are as follows:
- The Hawks and Bulls play the maximum allowed number of back-to-backs: 23.
- In 16 of the Hawks 23 back-to-backs, the second game is on the road.
- The Bulls play on the road in just 11 of the 23 second games of their back-to-backs.
- The Bulls also get 4 home-home back-to-back games.
- Orlando plays three fewer back-to-backs than the Hawks will but the Magic play 17 of the 20 second games on the road.