In summary, here's what I learned from reading Smith Sunday morning...
- Mike Woodson intends on playing Jeff Teague.
- Woodson also hopes not to run Joe Johnson into the ground before Christmas.
- Teague and Crawford will likely take minutes away from Maurice Evans as Woodson plans to play three guards together regularly.
- Woodson isn't planning on playing more than four guys in the regular frontcourt rotation.
- Woodson is talking about pushing the tempo and addressing last season's dreadful free throw shooting.